Since nominal GDP level targeting seems to be really taking off now, I thought it would be useful to provide some links to past discussions here and elsewhere on the topic. Let me know in the comments section other pieces I should add to the lists.
I. Some of my posts on NGDP level targeting
(1) A Nominal GDP Target Would Narrow the Fed's Mandate.
The Case for Nominal GDP Targeting.
II. Recent discussion by others on NGDP level targeting
(1) Retargeting the Fed--Scott Sumner
(2) Money Rules--Scott Sumner
(3) The Case for A Nominal GDP Level Target--Goldman Sachs
(4) How to Target the Level of Nominal GDP--Brad Delong
(4) Hard Money--Ramesh Ponnuru
(5) Loose Money Will Keep the Economy--Ramesh Ponnuru
(6) The Case for Nominal Growth Targeting--Josh Hendrickson
(7) Changing Target--The Economist Magazine
(8) Fed Must Fix on a Fresh Target--Clive Crook
(9) Getting Nominal--Paul Krugman